Our In-House Specialist Provision
At Penwortham Priory Academy, we ensure that the welfare needs of all our pupils are fully met.
As such, we have trained staff in school to work with pupils who may require additional support at some point in their learning journey with us.
Should you wish to know more about our In House Specialist Provision, then please contact Mrs A. Holland, our SEN Co-Ordinator, in the first instance to discuss your individual needs.
In house specialist provision
- Jan Nayler –Specialist teacher – Dyslexia, Literacy
- Doreen Swire – HLTA – ASD
- Alex White – HLTA – ASD – Emotional Literacy/Self Esteem
- Amanda Holland (SENCo) – Mental Wellbeing
- Charlotte Lowe - School Counsellor
- Mrs Gul - Mrs Gul is the school’s Enterprise Coordinator from Inspira. Mrs Gul works with Priory on behalf of the Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEP) and the Careers Enterprise Company. Mrs Gul’s aims include matching Priory with business volunteers, supporting us by providing a robust development plan and helping us to achieve the key Gatsby benchmarks criteria.